Sunday, August 12, 2012

Weekend is over...already??


So here it is, Sunday night.

I sewed a bit over the weekend and came up with these for my brothers birthday on the 26th. I just took a bunch of scraps and mixed with what I had in my stockpile to throw together some cute little coasters.








They are not too girly right?? It seems I do not own very many guy prints, well unless you count the little man's fabrics. Somehow I don't think my brother would be too impressed with Sponge Bob or Dinosaur coasters though!



I did make the little man this cute little outfit in about an hour and a half.



Isn't Wonderunder some great stuff?


The shorts I made using an Alexander Henry print from 2002 I think. I got it out of the remnant bin of course.

Also the pattern for the shorts I got from the lovely Dana at:

http://www.danamadeit.com/2011/05/tutorial-kid-shorts.html

She has some awesome tutorials and takes such perfect photo's for her blog. When I grow up I wanna be just like her:)






I also picked up some cute things at a church festival/garage sale this weekend. I'll have to post a picture later this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment