Monday, July 22, 2013

KCW Day 4-7

 
So I was working away on KCW and in the middle of it a family reunion.
 
This is what I got done
 
Day 4
 


I got to the button holes but decided that I should NOT do button holes while drinking a margarita.
 
Yea, your seeing that right, a margarita in a to-go cup. Who does that?? Me. That's who.

Better question? What restaurant let's a girl walk out of there with a margarita in a to-go cup?
As the big man said " Nothing say's drinking and driving like a to-go margarita."
Luckily I was not actually drinking and driving!

anywhoo...
 
 
Day 5-6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I got them done! Yay:)
Here is a shot of the wonky pocket
and the cargo's rolled up.
 
 
 

I

Day 7
 
 




I traced out McCall's M6020 for 3 girls for my brother's wedding in early September. I almost didn't have enough exam paper for my pattern tracing. Guess it's time to ask the Dr. for more!



The couple is doing a rainbow theme and the girls picked out their colors.



No comments:

Post a Comment