Monday, October 15, 2012

Puss in Boots costume is ALMOST done

I am this.close to being done!

Here is a picture of the tabard; again only a sneak peek until its all done and together.

It is McCall's M5214 if you were wondering.











When it has the doublet under it too OMG sooo cute:)


You will just have to take my word for it until 
the final reveal.











Now for my next trick-making a musketeer hat.
Did you know that it is dang near impossible to find a CHILD'S size musketeer hat? 

Here are my supplies:

This pirate hat will have to do as a base. I have a general idea of what I want to do but I haven't started that yet. Maybe...tomorrow? 

No worries, I'll post a tut when I'm done:)

After that I'm on to making boot/shoe covers with the same black felt you see above.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dawn!I just started on the hat last night and was afraid to cut off the brim! LOL No going back now:)

    ReplyDelete